Tuesday, January 5, 2010

holidays...

Sorry it's been a while since I posted a blog I've just been crazy busy! Let's go back to Christmas! Christmas was pretty good this year. I made tons and tons of desserts and everyone loved them! It wasn't the same though without the person you love sitting next to you opening gifts with your family. As many of you know this is my first year alone for the holidays. My partner and I called it quits during the summer. So it was different not having someone during the holidays. Yes I had my family but it wasn't the same. It was like one of those moments where everyone is sitting around having a good time and suddenly all noise just disappears and you start to realize that you are hiding under your fake smile. Hopefully things will get better soon. But over all it was a good Christmas.

I will tell you about my new year's later tonight when I'm alone because it seems to bring out the tears in me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment