Thursday, December 17, 2009

Recipe #2




I've been baking like crazy today! Btw, thats my little sister's hand trying to steal the cookies!!This time I decided to test White Chip Chocolate Cookies except I deleted a couple ingredients and added my own in order to make White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies! This recipe calls for Cocoa Powder which I omitted! Also this recipe calls for 2 cups white chocolate morsels, if you like white chocolate then use the 2 cups but I think it was a little to much chocolate but thats my opinion. Also I decided to add 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts! Recipe below:




White Chip Chocolate Cookies (White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies)




2 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour


2/3 cup Baking Cocoa (I omitted this ingredient)


1 tsp. Baking Soda


1/4 tsp. Salt


1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter


3/4 cup Sugar


2/3 cup Brown Sugar, packed


2 eggs


2 cups White Chocolate Morsels


1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped (I added this ingredient)




Preheat oven to 350F. Combine flour, cocoa (omitted), baking soda and salt in a small bowl, set aside. In another bowl, mix butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts (added). Drop round tablespoon balls on a ungreased cooking sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes. Makes about 4 dozen.


2 comments:

  1. lol stealing your cookies...BAD! BAD hand! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM YUM!! I gotta make these now!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete